Landscapers ONLINE MARKETING FOR LANDSCAPING COMPANIES
[PTAG]If you’re a local landscaper and you’re looking for an Internet marketing partner to help take your business to the next level, you’ve come to the right place.[PTAGE]
[PTAG]Is your website your #1 sales and marketing tool for your landscaping business? That’s the first thing to ask yourself when developing your local internet marketing strategy. When someone searches for “Columbus landscape design,” or “landscapers in Roanoke, VA,” how easily can your company be found?[PTAGE]
[PTAG]People are searching the web right now for landscapers like you. Will they find you or one of your competitors? Numerous landscape design companies across the country rely on Red Wagon to help them generate more website traffic, leads, and sales.[PTAGE]
- 118% – that’s the year over year increase in organic traffic one of our landscape design clients saw!
- 2066 – that’s the number of #1 rankings one of our landscaping clients currently has!
[PTAG]Let Red Wagon help you develop an online marketing strategy to drive more qualified local visitors to your site and convert those visitors into leads and sales—a complete solution to ensuring your phone will always ring.[PTAGE]
[PTAG]Learn more about our complete solution for local internet marketing services for the landscaping industry below or contact us today.[PTAGE]
- FREE Competitor Analysis and Website Audit
- want to dominate your competitors?
Enter your website to get a free competitor analysis and website audit.
- Try it – it’s FREE!
Our Online Marketing Process for Landscapers
Our process for digital marketing is similar to our approach to marketing in general: TRACK > TEST > TWEAK > REPEAT. Simply put, you can’t maximize what you fail to measure and track. Better data equals better results.
- Completing a market analysis of your service areas and industry
- Finding local competitors currently outranking you on the web for your services
- Analyzing search terms, monthly search volumes, and more in your market
- Creating custom audiences to best target your company and brand
- Creating copy and imagery for high-performing social ads
- Posting and scheduling regular posts
- Monitoring engagement and interaction
- Keyword research to find what and how your customers are searching for your services
- Publishing well-written website content that improves your local search rankings and provides a seamless user experience
- Including both search engine-friendly optimizations in the content and calls-to-action to encourage conversions from your users
- Building opt-in email signs up to contact forms
- Designing custom email templates
- Creating custom email content
- Split-testing your email campaigns
- Creating copy for high-performing ads
- Split-testing ad copy
- Conducting competitor research on ad copy
- Monitoring and improving bids and average position of paid ads
- Monitoring your keyword rankings, organic traffic, calls, and leads
- Monitoring the performance of your competitors
- Tracking performance down to sales and revenue
- Tweaking campaigns to improve the above metrics
Determine Your True Marketing ROI with Advanced Analytics & Tracking
[PTAG]If you’re like most landscaping companies, you don’t have the time or resources to waste on ineffective advertising strategies. That’s why at Red Wagon, we accurately measure and track each and every advertising campaign (from pay per click to SEO to e-mail newsletters and more) to find out which advertising and marketing strategies work and which should be changed or eliminated.[PTAGE]
[PTAG]But don’t worry! You won’t receive loads of reports or spreadsheets to analyze! We understand that you’re busy running your landscaping company and you simply don’t have time for that. That’s why we’ll also analyze your data and give you actionable recommendations to measurably improve your performance. At Red Wagon, our marketing analytics services include:[PTAGE]
- Ad tracking and measurement
- Custom research and analysis
- Phone call tracking and recording
- Conversion rate optimization
- Google Analytics consulting
- Website analytics and tracking
- And more!
[PTAG]Accurate measuring and tracking is truly the first step in marketing your landscaping business online so you can truly quantify your marketing investments.[PTAGE]
Maximize Your Online Real Estate
IT’S NOT ENOUGH TO JUST HAVE A WEBSITE!
[PTAG]Don’t think of your website as a brochure; think of it as a virtual sales rep capable of generating massive amounts of leads and sales for your landscaping company, often at a fraction of the cost of traditional marketing and advertising. With that being said, how easy is it for potential customers who aren’t familiar with your brand to find your website?[PTAGE]
[PTAG]Think of where your customers spend their time on the Internet. Sure, many of them are using search engines to find your landscape design services when they need them, but there’s definitely more to the story.[PTAGE]
[PTAG]At the highest level, internet marketing success is a real estate game. Your goal should be to cost-effectively build, develop, and maintain as much real estate as you need to establish yourself as the authority in the landscaping industry.[PTAGE]
Get Your Landscaping Company on the First Page of Google
IMPROVE YOUR SEARCH ENGINE RANKINGS WITH SEO & CONTENT MARKETING
[PTAG]To rank well organically, you must establish and promote your local landscaping company as THE authority for what you do, in the markets you do it. Ranking well on Google, Bing, and Yahoo! requires three things:[PTAGE]
- 1. First, your website must be coded in a way that makes it easy for the search engines’ software to find, crawl, and categorize your website. At Red Wagon, our web team specializes in designing websites and landing pages that are not only visually appealing, but also are highly optimized for search engines—allowing your landscaping company to get more traffic, leads, and sales from the web.
- 2. Second, you must create web page after web page of unique, relevant, and remarkable content. Our content marketing team has extensive experience writing online content (including blogs, landing pages, press releases, e-mail newsletters, E-books, and more!) for landscape design companies—so you won’t have to write a thing (unless you want to!).
- 3. Third, you must promote your site to other relevant and authoritative websites and get them to link to, reference, and cite you as an authority. Unlike other SEO companies, you’ll never have to worry about us building shady links that will get you penalized by Google!
[PTAG]When you hire Red Wagon as your landscaper SEO company and content marketing partner, you’ll receive a dedicated account manager as well as a support team that includes an analyst, web designer/developer, and a dedicated, professional copywriter. You’ll also receive detailed monthly reports that connect your website’s SEO performance to your landscaping company’s bottom line.[PTAGE]
MAXIMIZE YOUR SEARCH ENGINE REAL ESTATE WITH LOCAL SEARCH OPTIMIZATION
[PTAG]Did you know that nearly half of total Google search queries have local intent? In addition to improving your organic search engine listings with SEO services, if you own a local landscaping company, it’s also vital that you optimize for Google’s local listings. These seven local listings often appear before the organic listings, leading to better click-through-rates for your company from potential customers.[PTAGE]
[PTAG]As an award winning SEO company, we understand that the more listings you have on the first page of search results—including local listings, organic listings, and paid listings—the better. Our local SEO services will increase your landscaping company’s visibility for geographically-related searches.[PTAGE]
PAY-PER-CLICK ADVERTISING FOR LANDSCAPERS
[PTAG]When a prospective customer needs to request service from a local landscaping company, where do they turn? The vast majority of Internet traffic is through search engines—like Google, Bing, and Yahoo. Potential leads for your company are on Google right now searching for “pool landscaping,” and “outdoor kitchens,” but will they find your site? Pay-per-click (PPC) is a great way to drive more (local) visitors to your website and get more leads and sales.[PTAGE]
[PTAG]In addition to local SEO and content marketing, PPC is a great way to make your company visible on the first page of search engine results. Once you set up your ads on Google AdWords, you’ll see your advertisement within a couple of hours and have complete control over budget, copy, and placement. When Red Wagon manages your PPC account, we’ll handle everything—from keyword discovery and ad copy creation to bidding and ad split testing. That way, our PPC managers can continue their data-driven approach to success and you can continue expertly running your landscaping company.[PTAGE]
Why Choose Red Wagon as Your Landscaping Company’s Web Marketing Partner?
[PTAG]Red Wagon is much more than an SEO company—we truly see ourselves as a web marketing partner to your landscaping business. We market your business as if it were our business—meaning we strive to truly understand your services, products, sales process, competitors, industry, and markets to effectively market your landscape design company on the web, all while tracking and measurably justifying your investment in our online marketing services.[PTAGE]
[PTAG]Although we service all industries, we have extensive experience helping landscapers just like you get more leads and sales from the web. Call us today and we’ll refer you to our landscaping clients![PTAGE]
READ MORE +READ LESS – SEO Case StudyLawyer increases website traffic and new clients with SEO
What Makes Red Wagon Different
[PTAG]Our goal is to be the best analytical, data-driven online marketing company on the planet! Unlike other digital marketing companies, we operate from the perspective of a business owner (our account managers have gotten to know more about business than most “marketing gurus” will ever know—call us and see).[PTAGE]
[PTAG]We strive to provide superior service by offering the following to all our digital marketing clients:[PTAGE]
- A DEDICATED ACCOUNT MANAGER,someone that understands business and marketing, to be your guide
- DETAILED MONTHLY REPORTS (you can actually understand) that connect marketing campaign performance to your bottom line
- A SUPPORT TEAM that includes an analyst, web designer/developer, and a dedicated professional copywriter
- ACCESS TO OUR PROPRIETARY ANALYTICS SOFTWARE(better data drives better results)
[PTAG]“ Red Wagon has excellent SEO and marketing skills. Their team helped grow our marketing for our website through a variety of methods. I highly recommend them for SEO and Paid Media Marketing. ”[PTAGE]
Vice President – Advantage LED
[PTAG]“ Red Wagon worked with us for several months and implemented many strategies we still use with success today. They are so much fun to work with and a very talented agency ”[PTAGE]
[PTAG]”We needed a web presence and targeted leads for our in home healthcare service. Red Wagon built a beautiful site that converted so well we had more business than we could handle.”[PTAGE]
Owner – Americare Arrowhead
[PTAG]“ Red Wagon and I have worked together for years. They are innovators that creates solutions that live way outside the box. They are always on top of the latest trends and a great resource! They literally helped grow my clients business by 10x! ”[PTAGE]
President – Deviate Media
[PTAG]”In less than two months our cost per lead was around .70 cents and we increased our spend to $300,000. Results couldn’t have been better.”[PTAGE]
Owner – RXMG
[PTAG]”My sales started to slump and my business needed a fresh outlook and approach. The help from Red Wagon has changed the face of our product and its future for the better!”[PTAGE]
Owner – Channel Master
[PTAG]“I’ve been working with Red Wagon for over seven years, but before that, I was doing it all in-house. Red Wagon has impacted GAC in a way that has helped us grow in a turnkey manner. They care about your business and they’re willing to work with you and really understand what your needs are as a business, and then develop a program to help you. I strongly recommend Red Wagon to any HVAC company out there.”[PTAGE]