Window Door Companies WINDOW AND DOOR MARKETING SERVICES
[PTAG]If you own a local window and door company and you’re looking for an Internet marketing partner to help take your business to the next level, contact Red Wagon today.[PTAGE]
[PTAG]The Internet has dramatically changed the marketing and advertising landscape for the window and door industry. If you own a window and door company, you’ve probably discovered that traditional marketing and advertising strategies—like Yellow Page advertisements—no longer offer a considerable return on investment.[PTAGE][PTAG]Most business owners understand that their potential customers are searching for window and door products and services online; what they DON’T know is how to approach online marketing.[PTAGE]
[PTAG]Most business owners understand that their potential customers are searching for window and door products and services online; what they DON’T know is how to approach online marketing.[PTAGE]
[PTAG]If you own a local window and door company and you’re looking for an Internet marketing partner to help take your business to the next level, you’ve come to the right place.[PTAGE]
[PTAG]At Red Wagon, we have extensive experience helping local window and door companies like yours cost-effectively market their business on the Internet, improve their overall online presence and visibility, and get more leads and sales from the Web.[PTAGE]
- 851—that’s the number of #1 keywords one of our window & door clients currently ranks for. To compare, the company’s competitors rank #1 for fewer than 100 of those keywords.
- 254%—that’s the increase in website visits the same window and door company has seen since their initial investment with Red Wagon.
- 1030%—that’s the increase in leads the client has seen from search engine optimization alone!
[PTAG]When you choose Red Wagon as your local Internet marketing partner, we handle all aspects of your online marketing strategy—from advertising tracking to content marketing to local SEO and more.[PTAGE]
[PTAG]Call us today to find out how we can measurably improve your window and door company’s Web marketing return on investment, or keep reading to learn more about our Internet marketing services.[PTAGE]
- FREE Competitor Analysis and Website Audit
- want to dominate your competitors?
Enter your website to get a free competitor analysis and website audit.
- Try it – it’s FREE!
Our Online Marketing Process for Window & Door Companies
Our process for digital marketing is similar to our approach to marketing in general: TRACK > TEST > TWEAK > REPEAT. Simply put, you can’t maximize what you fail to measure and track. Better data equals better results.
- Completing a market analysis of your service areas and industry
- Finding local competitors currently outranking you on the web for your services
- Analyzing search terms, monthly search volumes, and more in your market
- Creating custom audiences to best target your company and brand
- Creating copy and imagery for high-performing social ads
- Posting and scheduling regular posts
- Monitoring engagement and interaction
- Keyword research to find what and how your customers are searching for your services
- Publishing well-written website content that improves your local search rankings and provides a seamless user experience
- Including both search engine-friendly optimizations in the content and calls-to-action to encourage conversions from your users
- Building opt-in email signs up to contact forms
- Designing custom email templates
- Creating custom email content
- Split-testing your email campaigns
- Creating copy for high-performing ads
- Split-testing ad copy
- Conducting competitor research on ad copy
- Monitoring and improving bids and average position of paid ads
- Monitoring your keyword rankings, organic traffic, calls, and leads
- Monitoring the performance of your competitors
- Tracking performance down to sales and revenue
- Tweaking campaigns to improve the above metrics
Determine Your True Marketing ROI with Advanced Analytics & Tracking
[PTAG]If you’re like most window and door companies, you don’t have the time or resources to waste on ineffective advertising strategies. That’s why at Red Wagon, we accurately measure and track each and every advertising campaign (from pay per click to SEO to e-mail newsletters and more) to find out which advertising and marketing strategies work and which should be changed or eliminated.[PTAGE]
[PTAGBut don’t worry! You won’t receive loads of reports or spreadsheets to analyze! We understand that you’re busy running your business and you simply don’t have time for that. That’s why we’ll also analyze your data and give you actionable recommendations to measurably improve your performance.[PTAGE]
[PTAG]At Red Wagon, our marketing analytics services include:[PTAGE]
- Ad tracking and measurement
- Custom research and analysis
- Phone call tracking and recording
- Conversion rate optimization
- Google Analytics consulting
- Website analytics and tracking
- And more!
[PTAG]Accurate measuring and tracking is truly the first step in marketing your window and door business online so you can truly quantify your marketing investments.[PTAGE]
Maximize Your Online Real Estate
IT’S NOT ENOUGH TO JUST HAVE A WEBSITE!
[PTAG]Don’t think of your website as a brochure; think of it as a virtual sales rep capable of generating massive amounts of leads and sales for your window and door company, often at a fraction of the cost of traditional marketing and advertising. With that being said, how easy is it for potential customers who aren’t familiar with your brand to find your website?[PTAGE]
[PTAG]Think of where your customers spend their time on the Internet. Sure, many of them are using search engines to find your services when they need them, but there’s definitely more to the story. At the highest level, Internet marketing success is a real estate game. Your goal should be to cost-effectively build, develop, and maintain as much real estate as you need to establish yourself as the authority in your industry.[PTAGE]
Get Your Window and Door Company on the First Page of Google
[PTAG]Go to Google and search, “window replacement in city, state” or, “your state + window replacement.” If you don’t see your window company’s website listed on the first page, you’re losing business to other window and door manufacturers and contractors.[PTAGE]
[PTAG]SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION (SEO)[PTAGE]
[PTAG]Three things are required if you want your website to rank above all the other window companies and contractors:[PTAGE]
- Your website code needs to be easy for search engines to find, read, index and rank.
- Your onsite content (copy/text) must establish your company as an authority in the window and door industry.
- Your offsite factors (ex. links from other authoritative sites) must be optimized to reinforce your site’s authority.
[PTAG]At Red Wagon, we can help you with all three![PTAGE]
[PTAG]SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION (SEO)[PTAGE]
[PTAG]Because SEO campaigns can take anywhere from a few weeks to several months to deliver results, we always recommend our new window and door clients invest in both pay per click (PPC) and SEO services. When you hire Red Wagon for PPC management, we handle it all—from keyword discovery to bid management; from ad copy creation to ad split testing; from pay per click call tracking to landing page optimization; we take care of everything and report the results to you monthly.[PTAGE]
Why Choose Red Wagon as Your Window & Door Dealer’s Web Marketing Partner?
[PTAG]The Internet is arguably the most powerful and cost-effective sales and marketing tool at your disposal—are you utilizing it to the fullest extent possible?[PTAGE]
[PTAG]Red Wagon is much more than an SEO company—we truly see ourselves as a Web marketing partner to your window and door company. We market your business as if it were our business—meaning we strive to truly understand your services, products, sales process, competitors, industry, and markets to effectively market your company on the Web, all while tracking and measurably justifying your investment in our online marketing services.[PTAGE]
[PTAG]Although we service all industries, we have extensive experience helping window and door companies just like yours get more leads and sales from the Web. Call us today and we’ll refer you to our happy window and door clients![PTAGE]
READ MORE +READ LESS – SEO Case StudyLawyer increases website traffic and new clients with SEO
What Makes Red Wagon Different
[PTAG]Our goal is to be the best analytical, data-driven online marketing company on the planet! Unlike other digital marketing companies, we operate from the perspective of a business owner (our account managers have gotten to know more about business than most “marketing gurus” will ever know—call us and see).[PTAGE]
[PTAG]We strive to provide superior service by offering the following to all our digital marketing clients:[PTAGE]
- A DEDICATED ACCOUNT MANAGER,someone that understands business and marketing, to be your guide
- DETAILED MONTHLY REPORTS (you can actually understand) that connect marketing campaign performance to your bottom line
- A SUPPORT TEAM that includes an analyst, web designer/developer, and a dedicated professional copywriter
- ACCESS TO OUR PROPRIETARY ANALYTICS SOFTWARE(better data drives better results)
[PTAG]“ Red Wagon has excellent SEO and marketing skills. Their team helped grow our marketing for our website through a variety of methods. I highly recommend them for SEO and Paid Media Marketing. ”[PTAGE]
Vice President – Advantage LED
[PTAG]“ Red Wagon worked with us for several months and implemented many strategies we still use with success today. They are so much fun to work with and a very talented agency ”[PTAGE]
[PTAG]”We needed a web presence and targeted leads for our in home healthcare service. Red Wagon built a beautiful site that converted so well we had more business than we could handle.”[PTAGE]
Owner – Americare Arrowhead
[PTAG]“ Red Wagon and I have worked together for years. They are innovators that creates solutions that live way outside the box. They are always on top of the latest trends and a great resource! They literally helped grow my clients business by 10x! ”[PTAGE]
President – Deviate Media
[PTAG]”In less than two months our cost per lead was around .70 cents and we increased our spend to $300,000. Results couldn’t have been better.”[PTAGE]
Owner – RXMG
[PTAG]”My sales started to slump and my business needed a fresh outlook and approach. The help from Red Wagon has changed the face of our product and its future for the better!”[PTAGE]
Owner – Channel Master
[PTAG]“I’ve been working with Red Wagon for over seven years, but before that, I was doing it all in-house. Red Wagon has impacted GAC in a way that has helped us grow in a turnkey manner. They care about your business and they’re willing to work with you and really understand what your needs are as a business, and then develop a program to help you. I strongly recommend Red Wagon to any HVAC company out there.”[PTAGE]