Ecommerce Marketing ECOMMERCE MARKETING SERVICES
Maximize Online Sales with Targeted Ecommerce Marketing from a Top Digital Ecommerce Agency
[PTAG]In the digital era, setting up an online store is easy—it’s getting the attention of consumers and turning them into loyal customers that’s difficult. With marketing services from the right ecommerce marketing agency, you can maximize reach and transform your shop into an online retail powerhouse.[PTAGE]
[PTAG]As a Google Premier Partner, we are in the top 3% of all North American Google Partner agencies—meaning your campaigns are created and executed by the absolute best ecommerce marketers in the nation. Scroll down to see the digital marketing services we use to connect with your target audience in every stage of the buyer’s cycle and turn them into repeat customers.[PTAGE]
[PTAG]Ready to sell more inventory and lower your marketing costs? Contact us[PTAGE]
[PTAG]Shoppers are spending more time than ever researching products they want to buy. If it’s a high-consideration item, they spend on average 13 days researching products, and not just on a desktop computer. The modern shopper is mobile and connected to the web 24-7, whether that’s on their iPhone at the gym or through their home voice assistant while they’re cooking in the kitchen.[PTAGE]
[PTAG]Your ecommerce marketing strategy should aim to meet these curious customers at every phase of their research—from product discovery to reviews and comparisons. You can accomplish this using a cohesive ecommerce marketing strategy that incorporates the following services:[PTAGE]
This is the first step you should take when planning any digital marketing strategy. A thorough competitive analysis will identify your retail store’s Strengths, Weaknesses, Threats, and Opportunities from a digital marketing perspective. The report includes actionable insights to help you close any gaps and get ahead of your competition.
Reel in more shoppers by providing them with the content they crave during the product research phase. Answer their questions preemptively through the creation and distribution of landing pages, product blog posts and review articles, e-books, email newsletters, and more (written by our professional, US-based writers).
Looking for a cost-effective way to grow your ecommerce business? Catch new shoppers and encourage repeat purchases from existing customers with email marketing. It’s one of the most effective forms of ecommerce marketing; it has an ROI of 4,400% and by sending a series of three abandoned cart email reminders a store owner can bring in 69% more orders.
68% of Americans are on Facebook, and 84% of online shoppers in the United States review at least one social media site before making a purchase. We are absolute Facebook ecommerce advertising experts and can work through Facebook’s restrictions to create low-cost, high-reward campaigns.
Do you know how well your website is converting visitors into lifelong shoppers? Our conversion rate experts will implement tests to improve your visit-to-lead conversion rates. We’ve helped ecommerce companies in all industries double, triple, and even quadruple their website conversion rates.
Aside from advertisements, your website is frequently the first interaction shoppers have with your store. Thanks to retail giants like Amazon, consumers expect easy, frictionless shopping experiences. Your ecommerce website needs to be instantly accessible via on-the-go methods like a mobile device or through a voice assistant. Our ecommerce website design agency specializes in fast, frictionless, high-converting ecommerce websites optimized for voice search.
Selling commercial products? LinkedIn is the perfect platform. LinkedIn’s B2B audience has 2x the buying power of the average web audience, and four out of five LinkedIn members drive business decisions. Connect with them through LinkedIn advertising. Learn more about this incredibly targeted way to put your message in front of key decision makers today!
Get in front of customers at the moment they need you with Google PPC shopping and search ads—Google shopping ads drive 76.4% of retail search ad spend. Are you an Amazon retailer? Our specialists are skilled at making your product stand out from the rest with Amazon ads. Pay per click is a great way to drive more (qualified) shoppers to your website and get more leads—FAST!
Want to get more earned traffic, and repeat purchases? Start where 97% of online experiences start—with search engines. Grow your long-term authority and get more qualified website traffic, leads, and sales with search engine optimization (SEO).
If you want to connect with customers in the place they spend the most time, you need social media marketing—81% of US adults have at least one social media profile and 84% of online shoppers review at least one social media site before making a purchase. Start your social media marketing campaigns—including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and more—today.
In the past two years, videos with the word “review” in the title had more than 50,000 years worth of watch time on mobile alone, and mobile searches for “product reviews” grew over 35%. By 2019, video will account for 85% of online traffic in the US. What are you waiting for? Enhance your website, differentiate your brand, and sell more products with online videos!
Referrals are the best sources for new customers, and if you don’t have them, you’re losing clients to competitors. Review Us Now is our proprietary software that helps you to get more reviews on your website and external sites in three simple steps. Ask for your free demo today!
In an industry where customer relationships are key, you need a customer service team that can simultaneously sooth irritated customers and upsell them over the phone. We know how to harness the power of call monitoring to improve customer service and greatly increase your return on marketing investments.
No matter your online shop’s size or specialization, a strong, effective, and cohesive brand strategy and design help to convey your company’s quality, credibility, value, and experience. When it comes to marketing your products and services, those that have a strong brand hold an enormous competitive advantage.
Does your company have an in-house marketing team but still feel lacking in the mastery of digital marketing and SEO? Whether you’re the marketing manager at a national clothing line or own a small specialty store, strategy and analytics consulting may provide the marketing tools you need!
If you’re a local store with an ecommerce componant, local SEO is a necessity. Why? Because 60% of internet users check whether a product is available in a local store before visiting a store, and searches for “where to buy” have jumped 85% in the past two years.
Our Ecommerce Marketing Strategies and Services in More Detail
Website Design for Ecommerce
[PTAG]Do you need an app? Not necessarily. In an age where consumers expect things at the click of a button, apps can be helpful, but you may be better off having a highly optimized mobile website.[PTAGE]
[PTAG]The best ecommerce websites share the following attributes:[PTAGE]
- They’re fast – For every second delay in mobile page load, conversions can fall by up to 20%.
- They’re secure – Most consumers won’t buy anything from an unsecured website.
- They’re mobile – 70% of smartphone users who bought something in a store first turned to their phone for information about that purchase.
- They have seamless checkout options – Customers frustrated with long or difficult checkout processes will abandon their carts.
- They have search functions, related products, and product filtering – Most consumers expect help finding what they want quickly.
[PTAG]Above all, your website isn’t a brochure; it’s a 24/7 concierge, personal shopper, and virtual sales rep. You only have seconds to make a first impression, so your website’s messaging needs to immediately connect with shoppers.[PTAGE]
[PTAG]Our ecommerce marketing company specializes in coding websites and landing pages that are not only visually appealing but also are highly optimized for search engines—allowing your online store to get more traffic, sales, and repeat purchases from the internet.[PTAGE]
- FREE Competitor Analysis and Website Audit
- want to dominate your competitors?
Enter your website to get a free competitor analysis and website audit.
- Try it – it’s FREE!
Ecommerce SEO and Content Marketing
IMPROVE ORGANIC SEARCH RANKINGS WITH SEO FOR ECOMMERCE COMPANIES
[PTAG]Consumers are not only looking for your products, but they’re also looking for answers to all their questions about your products, which means you need to show up in the top of the organic search results for queries like “Are jean jackets in style?” and “How much should I spend on a new office chair?” To rank well organically, you must establish and promote yourself as the authority in your market. Ranking well on Google, Bing, and Yahoo requires three things:[PTAGE]
- First, your website must be coded in a way that makes it easy for the search engines’ software to find, crawl, and index your website – If search engines can’t find your products or your website, consumers definitely won’t be able to, either.
- Second, you need a data-driven content strategy with unique, relevant, high-quality content your customers crave – Today’s shoppers are research-obsessed, even about the small stuff. Google found an 80% growth in “best” mobile searches in the past two years, which gives you many opportunities to create blog posts about your products. Our content marketing team never runs out of creative ecommerce marketing ideas and has extensive experience writing online content (including product blogs, postcards, landing pages, press releases, e-mail newsletters, E-books, and more) specifically for ecommerce—so you won’t have to write a thing.
- Third, you need to promote your site to other relevant and authoritative websites and get them to link to, reference, and cite you as an authority. Unlike other SEO companies, you’ll never have to worry about us building spammy links that will get you penalized by Google!
LOCAL SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION (LOCAL SEO)
[PTAG]Shoppers are impatient. As a result, they want to know before they go—60% of internet users check whether a product is available in a local store before visiting a store, and searches for “where to buy” have jumped 85% in the past two years.[PTAGE]
[PTAG]As an award-winning local SEO company, we understand that the more listings you have on the first page of search results—including product listings, local listings, organic listings, and paid listings—the better. Our local SEO services can increase your visibility for geographically related searches.[PTAGE]
Pay Per Click Advertising (PPC) for Ecommerce Companies
INCREASE CLICKS AND SALES WITH SHOPPING AND SEARCH ADS
[PTAG]If you’re not investing in pay per click search and shopping ads, you’re missing out—91% of smartphone owners purchased or plan to purchase something after seeing an ad they described as relevant. That’s why we always recommend investing in both pay per click (PPC) and SEO services. When you hire Red Wagon for PPC management, we handle it all—from keyword discovery to bid management; from ad copy creation to ad split testing; from pay per click call tracking to landing page optimization. We take care of everything and report the results to you monthly.[PTAGE]
[PTAG]Investing in PPC, content marketing, and SEO, as well as local SEO, is the most effective way to get more leads and sales from the web as well as maximize your company’s online real estate. When you have a paid listing, local listing, and organic listing for a given search query, you greatly reduce the chance of someone clicking on one of your competitor’s links![PTAGE]
Determine Your True Marketing ROI with Advanced Analytics and Tracking
TRACK YOUR ECOMMERCE MARKETING CAMPAIGNS AND TWEAK THEM BASED ON RESULTS
[PTAG]Today’s shoppers expect personalized experiences and products—63% of people expect brands to use their purchase history to provide them with personalized experiences. Give them what they want by taking advantage of advanced analytics. By analyzing key points of data, we can help you provide more personalized shopping experiences as well as offer customers real-time, customized product recommendations. We accurately measure and track each and every ecommerce advertising campaign (from pay per click to SEO to email newsletters and more) to find out which advertising and marketing strategies work and which should be changed or eliminated.[PTAGE]
[PTAG]But don’t worry! You won’t receive loads of reports or spreadsheets to analyze! We understand that you’re busy running your business and you simply don’t have time for that. That’s why we’ll also analyze your data and give you actionable recommendations to measurably improve your performance.[PTAGE]
[PTAG]At Red Wagon, our marketing analytics services include:[PTAGE]
- Ad tracking and measurement
- Custom research and analysis
- Phone call tracking and recording
- Conversion rate optimization
- Google Analytics consulting
- Website analytics and tracking
- And more!
[PTAG]The ecommerce marketing definition is driving sales by increasing awareness and desire—but you can’t do that without the right measurement.[PTAGE]
Why Select Red Wagon Over Other Ecommerce Marketing Agencies?
[PTAG]We’ve helped ecommerce companies all over the USA and North America maximize exposure and generate repeat sales—and we can help yours, too.[PTAGE]
[PTAG]At Red Wagon, we try and let our clients speak for us. Take a look at our internet marketing reviews from current and former clients to hear straight from them why we are the best internet marketing company for your needs. Everything we do comes from the perspective of a business owner, and we treat your company like our own. What does that mean?[PTAGE]
- You won’t be handcuffed to long-term contracts. We won’t handcuff you for a specific amount of time. Ever. While we encourage you to give your campaigns at least three to six months to fully ramp up, you are free to leave and take your assets with you at any time.
- You’ll own all your deliverables, including your website. Some marketing firms offer “free” websites with their services or offer websites hosted on their “proprietary platform.” These are red flags that indicate you’re about to be handcuffed into an unfavorable contract. You can learn more about website ownership clauses here >>
- You’ll optimize your marketing costs. Everything we do is tracked with advanced analytics so we can continually optimize your campaigns. This means you spend less and get more.
- You get a dedicated account manager to be your guide, as well as a full support team that includes an analyst, a web designer/developer, PPC ad manager, and professional, USA-based ecommerce copywriter.
- You get the peace of mind that we have your back. Digital marketing is a long-term investment, which is why we believe in building partnerships, not acquiring clients. You can rest assured your dedicated account manager will be there for all of your needs and will over-deliver on results.
- You get detailed monthly reports (you can actually understand) that tie your digital marketing services to your bottom line.
Choose Ecommerce Marketing Services from the Top Agency Today
[PTAG]Contact us today for a free consultation. Tell us about your situation and we’ll provide you with candid recommendations for online marketing services. Read our online marketing case studies detailing actual results we’ve produced for business just like yours, or pick up the phone and call us today! We’re here for all your marketing services.[PTAGE]
SEO Case StudyLawyer increases website traffic and new clients with SEO